|Sector||Infrastructure / Residential|
|Posted By||The Housing Authority of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma|
The Housing Authority of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma (HASNOK) is soliciting proposals from Indian Owned architectural and engineering firms to assist the Housing Authority in designing a Housing project located in rural Seminole County in compliance with all applicable requirements under NAHASDA and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The services to be provided will include:
1. Master Plan.
2. Road construction engineering.
3. Geotechnical Engineering.
4. Utilities (water, electric and sewer)
5. Erosion control
6. 3-4 bedroom units
7. Preparing the construction bid package in conformance with applicable requirements.
8. Final Plat and documents for Seminole County.
CLICK HERE for original document
|Contact Name||Rebecca Stone|
|Tel||+1 405 2576604|