22nd Oct 2019: Four firms appointed to Aston University framework
Aston University, Birmingham, has appointed four architecture practices to a new framework which called for a range of disciplines across five lots. The University set up the Estate Capital Development framework to provide specialist services for use with refurbishment and new build projects over the next four years. The framework has a total worth of £6.25m, with the architectural consultancy services lot valued at an estimated £3.6m.
The selected architectural firms are as follows:
Glancy Nicholls Architects
The new framework is expected to commence in late May/early June 2019.
- WINNING NEWS
- 20th Jan 2020: Network Homes appoint 11 architects to new framework
- 17th Jan 2020: Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz win $100m contract
- 17th Jan 2020: contract awarded for Aston University Business School
- 16th Jan 2020: firm appointed for Blackpool Airport studies & design work
- 16th Jan 2020: David Kohn wins contest for Smithfield Markets
- 8th Jan 2020: winner announced for British ambassador residence in Beijing
- 4th Dec 2019: Tetra Tech awarded US$45m federal contract
- 3rd Dec 2019: Team appointed to masterplan Russia's oldest city
- 29th Oct 2019: Feilden + Mawson appointed to King's Lynn housing development