22nd Oct 2019: Four firms appointed to Aston University framework
Aston University, Birmingham, has appointed four architecture practices to a new framework which called for a range of disciplines across five lots. The University set up the Estate Capital Development framework to provide specialist services for use with refurbishment and new build projects over the next four years. The framework has a total worth of £6.25m, with the architectural consultancy services lot valued at an estimated £3.6m.
The selected architectural firms are as follows:
Glancy Nicholls Architects
The new framework is expected to commence in late May/early June 2019.
- WINNING NEWS
- 7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
- 30th Mar 2020: US$8m army contract awarded to Mason & Hanger-Pond JV
- 18th Mar 2020: shortlist selected for Green City Kigali
- 11th Mar 2020: Farrells to carry out Wakefield city centre masterplan
- 10th Mar 2020: Heath Park contest longlist announced
- 1st Mar 2020: ARM Architecture to deliver AU$128m arts centre redevelopment
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC