22nd Oct 2019: Four firms appointed to Aston University framework
Aston University, Birmingham, has appointed four architecture practices to a new framework which called for a range of disciplines across five lots. The University set up the Estate Capital Development framework to provide specialist services for use with refurbishment and new build projects over the next four years. The framework has a total worth of £6.25m, with the architectural consultancy services lot valued at an estimated £3.6m.
The selected architectural firms are as follows:
Glancy Nicholls Architects
The new framework is expected to commence in late May/early June 2019.
- WINNING NEWS
- 29th Oct 2019: Feilden + Mawson appointed to King's Lynn housing development
- 21 Oct 2019: FP appointed to Belgium Resistance Museum upgrade
- 14 Oct 2019: Ector Hoogstad appointed to Amsterdam University development
- 9 Oct 2019: Sisk appointed to regeneration scheme designed by Hawkins\Brown
- 3 Oct 2019: Urban-Agency to design white water course in Dublin
- 30 Sept 2019: David Chipperfield to create master plan for €430m museum upgrade
- 27 Sept 2019: Award for €65m Estonian National Library renovation
- Award for new visitor centre & museum entrance
- Mecanoo win 10,000 sqft school upgrade