16th Jan 2020: firm appointed for Blackpool Airport studies & design work
Cassidy + Ashton Architects have won a £1m contract to carry out a series of studies and design work for the redevelopment of Blackpool Airport.
Working with the airport team, the firm will undertake a number of feasibility studies and produce concept designs for hangars, while determining the best locations for new aircraft parking aprons. The changes are needed to drive forward the Blackpool Airport Enterprise Zone Masterplan, previously completed by Mott McDonald and York Aviation in 2018.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 03.10.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
- 30th Mar 2020: US$8m army contract awarded to Mason & Hanger-Pond JV
- 18th Mar 2020: shortlist selected for Green City Kigali
- 11th Mar 2020: Farrells to carry out Wakefield city centre masterplan
- 10th Mar 2020: Heath Park contest longlist announced
- 1st Mar 2020: ARM Architecture to deliver AU$128m arts centre redevelopment
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC