16th Jan 2020: firm appointed for Blackpool Airport studies & design work
Cassidy + Ashton Architects have won a £1m contract to carry out a series of studies and design work for the redevelopment of Blackpool Airport.
Working with the airport team, the firm will undertake a number of feasibility studies and produce concept designs for hangars, while determining the best locations for new aircraft parking aprons. The changes are needed to drive forward the Blackpool Airport Enterprise Zone Masterplan, previously completed by Mott McDonald and York Aviation in 2018.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 03.10.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC
- 27th Jan 2020: design team completed for US$8.5bn airport expansion
- 20th Jan 2020: Network Homes appoint 11 architects to new framework
- 17th Jan 2020: Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz win US$100m contract
- 17th Jan 2020: contract awarded for Aston University Business School
- 16th Jan 2020: David Kohn wins contest for Smithfield Markets