17th Jan 2020: Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz win US$100m contract
The U.S. Department of Defense has announced that Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz (RLF) has been awarded a US$100m firm-fixed-price contract for architecture and engineering design services in a variety of locations. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers received 13 bids for the work, which has an estimated completion date of 14th July 2030.
Based in Orlando, RLF has extensive experience designing military facilities. Previous projects include an army hospital in the Mojave Desert and the Global Hawk Aircraft Maintenance and Operations complex in Sigonella, Italy, which gives support to US and NATO forces across the Mediterranean.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 26.02.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
- 30th Mar 2020: US$8m army contract awarded to Mason & Hanger-Pond JV
- 18th Mar 2020: shortlist selected for Green City Kigali
- 11th Mar 2020: Farrells to carry out Wakefield city centre masterplan
- 10th Mar 2020: Heath Park contest longlist announced
- 1st Mar 2020: ARM Architecture to deliver AU$128m arts centre redevelopment
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC