17th Jan 2020: Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz win US$100m contract
The U.S. Department of Defense has announced that Rogers, Lovelock & Fritz (RLF) has been awarded a US$100m firm-fixed-price contract for architecture and engineering design services in a variety of locations. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers received 13 bids for the work, which has an estimated completion date of 14th July 2030.
Based in Orlando, RLF has extensive experience designing military facilities. Previous projects include an army hospital in the Mojave Desert and the Global Hawk Aircraft Maintenance and Operations complex in Sigonella, Italy, which gives support to US and NATO forces across the Mediterranean.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 26.02.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC
- 27th Jan 2020: design team completed for US$8.5bn airport expansion
- 20th Jan 2020: Network Homes appoint 11 architects to new framework
- 17th Jan 2020: contract awarded for Aston University Business School
- 16th Jan 2020: firm appointed for Blackpool Airport studies & design work
- 16th Jan 2020: David Kohn wins contest for Smithfield Markets