7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
Studio Egret West (SEW) have been appointed by Watford Borough Council to design a new landmark scheme at the entrance to Watford Business Park. The scheme signals the start of a £13m investment to regenerate the 30 ha park over the next three years. SEW will provided designs for 7,100 sq metres of commercial premises, associated parking and landscape, as well as a new access route.
Christopher Egret, SEW founding director, stated: “At SEW, it has long been our ambition to encourage industry to be more integrated, and to create durable industrial neighbourhoods as places of choice where people will want to work and play, that are alive with creative exchange and collaboration. We want to craft inclusive and diverse spaces for employment opportunities, and cultivate a strong sense of place and identity for the site."
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 11.12.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 30th Mar 2020: US$8m army contract awarded to Mason & Hanger-Pond JV
- 18th Mar 2020: shortlist selected for Green City Kigali
- 11th Mar 2020: Farrells to carry out Wakefield city centre masterplan
- 10th Mar 2020: Heath Park contest longlist announced
- 1st Mar 2020: ARM Architecture to deliver AU$128m arts centre redevelopment
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development
- 12th Feb 2020: Tonkin Liu to redesign Grosvenor Square, London
- 3rd Feb 2020: winners announced for new £50m venue at Somerset House, London
- 28th Jan 2020: firms commissioned for civic tower in Raleigh, NC