7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
Studio Egret West (SEW) have been appointed by Watford Borough Council to design a new landmark scheme at the entrance to Watford Business Park. The scheme signals the start of a £13m investment to regenerate the 30 ha park over the next three years. SEW will provided designs for 7,100 sq metres of commercial premises, associated parking and landscape, as well as a new access route.
Christopher Egret, SEW founding director, stated: “At SEW, it has long been our ambition to encourage industry to be more integrated, and to create durable industrial neighbourhoods as places of choice where people will want to work and play, that are alive with creative exchange and collaboration. We want to craft inclusive and diverse spaces for employment opportunities, and cultivate a strong sense of place and identity for the site."
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 11.12.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 25th Feb 2021: shortlist revealed for LGBTQ2+ monument in Ottawa
- 18th Feb 2021: Finalists announced for Highgate Cemetery transformation
- 11th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for National Gallery Victoria installation contest
- 8th Feb 2021: shortlist revealed for Thamesmead Waterfront masterplan
- 5th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for Hospital of the Future contest in Leeds
- 3rd Feb 2021: teams compete for 86 ac development in St Petersburg, FL
- 1st Feb 2021: planning granted for new Southwark homes
- 23rd Dec 2020: shortlist selected in contest to upgrade Château Lafite Rothschild wine cellars
- 17th Dec 2020: AOC appointed to design facility for largest rail vehicle display in UK
- 1st Dec 2020: shortlist revealed in contest to re-imagine Britain’s railway stations