7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
Studio Egret West (SEW) have been appointed by Watford Borough Council to design a new landmark scheme at the entrance to Watford Business Park. The scheme signals the start of a £13m investment to regenerate the 30 ha park over the next three years. SEW will provided designs for 7,100 sq metres of commercial premises, associated parking and landscape, as well as a new access route.
Christopher Egret, SEW founding director, stated: “At SEW, it has long been our ambition to encourage industry to be more integrated, and to create durable industrial neighbourhoods as places of choice where people will want to work and play, that are alive with creative exchange and collaboration. We want to craft inclusive and diverse spaces for employment opportunities, and cultivate a strong sense of place and identity for the site."
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 11.12.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 6th Aug 2020: shortlist announced for Finsbury Circus gardens
- 1st Aug 2020: Allies and Morrison to develop masterplan for Skipton
- 20th Jul 2020: US Navy awards $99m contract to Jacobs and B&M
- 15th Jul 2020: Austin-Smith:Lord appointed to Glasgow regeneration frameworks
- 10th Jul 2020: MICA appointed to Ashford town centre redevelopment
- 1st July 2020: Purcell wins contest to restore Assize Court to house Wiltshire Museum
- 23rd Jun 2020: architecture collective Nine win Tottenham Pavilion Contest
- 18th Jun 2020: shortlist announced for Bristol student housing scheme
- 3rd Jun 2020: finalists revealed in Moscow metro station design contest
- 1st Jun 2020: Southwark Council name firms on architectural services framework