1st Jun 2020: Southwark Council name firms on architectural services framework
LHC and Southwark Council are partnering to create a new framework which will be available to all public sector authorities in London who require architect design services. Now, 110 architects have been appointed to the scheme, with the results announced here
This project is a proposed partnership with LHC and led by the Southwark Regeneration team, with a broader scope to deliver new homes as well as landscape design, commercial, industrial, social care and other requirements. The objective is to develop a framework appointing architects of all sizes and experience who will be committed to working with Southwark and other London contracting authorities to create good quality public sector design for the 2020s.
The framework has low financial thresholds to make it more accessible for smaller providers and various sub-lots for low-value fee work.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 22.11.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 18th Jun 2020: shortlist announced for Bristol student housing scheme
- 3rd Jun 2020: finalists revealed in Moscow metro station design contest
- 7th Apr 2020: SEW appointed to evolve Watford Business Park
- 30th Mar 2020: US$8m army contract awarded to Mason & Hanger-Pond JV
- 18th Mar 2020: shortlist selected for Green City Kigali
- 11th Mar 2020: Farrells to carry out Wakefield city centre masterplan
- 10th Mar 2020: Heath Park contest longlist announced
- 1st Mar 2020: ARM Architecture to deliver AU$128m arts centre redevelopment
- 17th Feb 2020: Ellis Williams to design UK's largest community-led development