1st Jun 2020: Southwark Council name firms on architectural services framework
LHC and Southwark Council are partnering to create a new framework which will be available to all public sector authorities in London who require architect design services. Now, 110 architects have been appointed to the scheme, with the results announced here
This project is a proposed partnership with LHC and led by the Southwark Regeneration team, with a broader scope to deliver new homes as well as landscape design, commercial, industrial, social care and other requirements. The objective is to develop a framework appointing architects of all sizes and experience who will be committed to working with Southwark and other London contracting authorities to create good quality public sector design for the 2020s.
The framework has low financial thresholds to make it more accessible for smaller providers and various sub-lots for low-value fee work.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 22.11.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 6th Aug 2020: shortlist announced for Finsbury Circus gardens
- 1st Aug 2020: Allies and Morrison to develop masterplan for Skipton
- 20th Jul 2020: US Navy awards $99m contract to Jacobs and B&M
- 15th Jul 2020: Austin-Smith:Lord appointed to Glasgow regeneration frameworks
- 10th Jul 2020: MICA appointed to Ashford town centre redevelopment
- 1st July 2020: Purcell wins contest to restore Assize Court to house Wiltshire Museum
- 23rd Jun 2020: architecture collective Nine win Tottenham Pavilion Contest
- 18th Jun 2020: shortlist announced for Bristol student housing scheme
- 3rd Jun 2020: finalists revealed in Moscow metro station design contest