20th Jul 2020: US Navy awards $99m contract to Jacobs and B&M
A joint venture between Jacobs and architecture company B&M has won a potential five-year, $99m US Navy contract to support construction projects within the Naval Facilities Engineering Command’s Pacific area of operations.
The Jacobs/B&M JV will help NAVFAC design and engineer facilities in accordance with Department of Defense specifications under the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract. Tasks will also include cost estimate analysis, bidding process documentation, and specification development.
Seventy-five percent of contract work will take place in Guam and the Northern Marianas Islands, with the remaining 25 percent situated in Australia and other designated government locations.
The Pentagon expects contract work to be complete by July 2025.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 29.08.2019 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 6th Aug 2020: shortlist announced for Finsbury Circus gardens
- 1st Aug 2020: Allies and Morrison to develop masterplan for Skipton
- 15th Jul 2020: Austin-Smith:Lord appointed to Glasgow regeneration frameworks
- 10th Jul 2020: MICA appointed to Ashford town centre redevelopment
- 1st July 2020: Purcell wins contest to restore Assize Court to house Wiltshire Museum
- 23rd Jun 2020: architecture collective Nine win Tottenham Pavilion Contest
- 18th Jun 2020: shortlist announced for Bristol student housing scheme
- 3rd Jun 2020: finalists revealed in Moscow metro station design contest
- 1st Jun 2020: Southwark Council name firms on architectural services framework