28th Sept 2020: team announced for US naval design contract
A team comprised of Moffatt & Nichol and Burns & McDonnell have won a potential five-year, USD99m contract to provide architect-engineer services to Naval Facilities Engineering Command's waterfront construction, repair or renovation projects in Hawaii.
The Department of Defense said that three proposals were received for the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract via the navy's e-commerce portal and $9.3m was obligated on the first task.
The partnership will design wharf structures for Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam under the initial order and will aim to complete the work by February 2022.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 05.02.2020 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 16th Sept 2020: Tata group wins bid for Indian Parliament rebuild
- 25th Aug 2020: firms chosen for £85m housing framework
- 6th Aug 2020: shortlist announced for Finsbury Circus gardens
- 1st Aug 2020: Allies and Morrison to develop masterplan for Skipton
- 20th Jul 2020: US Navy awards $99m contract to Jacobs and B&M
- 15th Jul 2020: Austin-Smith:Lord appointed to Glasgow regeneration frameworks
- 10th Jul 2020: MICA appointed to Ashford town centre redevelopment
- 1st July 2020: Purcell wins contest to restore Assize Court to house Wiltshire Museum
- 23rd Jun 2020: architecture collective Nine win Tottenham Pavilion Contest