28th Sept 2020: team announced for US naval design contract
A team comprised of Moffatt & Nichol and Burns & McDonnell have won a potential five-year, USD99m contract to provide architect-engineer services to Naval Facilities Engineering Command's waterfront construction, repair or renovation projects in Hawaii.
The Department of Defense said that three proposals were received for the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract via the navy's e-commerce portal and $9.3m was obligated on the first task.
The partnership will design wharf structures for Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam under the initial order and will aim to complete the work by February 2022.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 05.02.2020 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 18th Feb 2021: Finalists announced for Highgate Cemetery transformation
- 11th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for National Gallery Victoria installation contest
- 8th Feb 2021: shortlist revealed for Thamesmead Waterfront masterplan
- 5th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for Hospital of the Future contest in Leeds
- 3rd Feb 2021: teams compete for 86 ac development in St Petersburg, FL
- 1st Feb 2021: planning granted for new Southwark homes
- 23rd Dec 2020: shortlist selected in contest to upgrade Château Lafite Rothschild wine cellars
- 17th Dec 2020: AOC appointed to design facility for largest rail vehicle display in UK
- 1st Dec 2020: shortlist revealed in contest to re-imagine Britain’s railway stations
- 20th Nov 2020: joint venture awarded HK$12bn Hong Kong Airport expansion contract