3rd Feb 2021: teams compete for 86 ac development in St Petersburg, FL
The City of St. Petersburg, Florida, has revealed seven proposals from developers for the 86 ac Tropicana Field Site, described by city officials as a once-in-a-generation chance to create new opportunities for growth and economic development. St. Petersburg and HKS Architects developed two conceptual master plans for the redevelopment, one including a baseball stadium and one without, referred to as Scenario One and Scenario Two.
The teams presenting proposals are:
JMA Ventures, Sugar Hill Community Partners
SROA Capital, Holabird and Root, ARGO
Portman Holdings, Third Lake Partners
Wendover Housing Partners
Unicorp National Developments
TRS Development Services, Ryan Companies, Brennan Investment Group
The proposals can be viewed here.
The City has dedicated a minimum of US$75m for infrastructure development of the site, with plans to partner with the winning team to create a multi-use city centre that adheres to principals developed through community engagement, including Smart Cities, sustainability, and a healthy community.
This tender was first published by TenderStream on 30.07.2020 and can be viewed in our archive here
- WINNING NEWS
- 18th Feb 2021: Finalists announced for Highgate Cemetery transformation
- 11th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for National Gallery Victoria installation contest
- 8th Feb 2021: shortlist revealed for Thamesmead Waterfront masterplan
- 5th Feb 2021: shortlist announced for Hospital of the Future contest in Leeds
- 1st Feb 2021: planning granted for new Southwark homes
- 23rd Dec 2020: shortlist selected in contest to upgrade Château Lafite Rothschild wine cellars
- 17th Dec 2020: AOC appointed to design facility for largest rail vehicle display in UK
- 1st Dec 2020: shortlist revealed in contest to re-imagine Britain’s railway stations
- 20th Nov 2020: joint venture awarded HK$12bn Hong Kong Airport expansion contract